WELCOME TO THE ARCHITECTS' JOURNAL
The Architects' Journal is an indispensable practical resource that can help you improve your design process, enhance your creative capacity and target new opportunities.
For anyone focused on recognising and achieving good architecture, The AJ provides a depth of knowledge to help you stand out amongst your competitors - subscribe today.
Choose one of our fantastic offers:
Special welcome gift: subscribe today and get a free AJ’s working details book which includes complex working details of 30 buildings shortlisted for the Stirling Prize from 2010-2014.
Subscribe today and you’ll get access to:
- Dedicated competitions and tenders online content which means you’ll be among the first to know about the latest competitions and tenders that can give you a valuable edge.
- In-depth building studies & first look at new buildings - Introductions by the architect, client and consultant accounts, with detailed technical information, and a thorough critique of the project - revealing whether a design works in practice and what has gone well/badly in the delivery of the project.
- AJ Buildings Library - A research tool giving you access to 2,100+ exemplar buildings from the last 111 years with plans, products and team information, allowing you to research precedents and get inspiration without leaving the office.
- Technical drawings - Exclusive access to other practice’s plans, project data and costs – creative shortcuts to technical solutions.
- AJ Specification - Updates on cutting-edge building products, construction innovations, and technical resources. Plus you can plan project spending and benchmark suppliers' quotes.