How to succeed in the workplace and create a thriving practice
“An excellent resource for anybody in the profession. Fights the architect's cause and keeps me up-to-date with everything I need to know.” - Andrew Paulson, Director, Lees Associates LLP
Whether you run your own firm or are a practice employee, the AJ can help you succeed in the business of architecture.
The Architects' Journal (AJ) does this by providing you with the essential ingredients for a healthy practice. We call it your "5 a day", one of which is the dedicated business section.
The AJ's business section gives you access to:
» Market insight - who is winning what work and where, plus news analysis, intelligence and comment on the future of the industry and market trends.
» Competition updates - be among the first to know about the latest competitions and tender opportunities, via email notifications.
» Guidance - get smarter more strategic advice to help you maintain a competitive edge.
» Success stories - hear from both new practices with big ideas and established firms with proven track records.
» Practical and legal advice - stay up-to-date on legal, building regulations and policy changes to protect yourself and your practice from liability
Plus tips on how to master public relations and an overview of the latest in new products and manufacturing techniques, keeping you up to date on what’s possible in quickly-evolving building and software technologies
- Helping to make the unknowns well known
- Steps towards equality in practice
- How we established ourselves in the commercial sector
- How we made our merger a success
- BDP: How we cracked the Middle East
A subscription to the Architects' Journal includes:
- The Architects' Journal magazine delivered direct to your door
- 24/7 access to AJ's 53,000+ news stories, articles, interviews and features, including the archives going back to 1999 on architectsjournal.co.uk
- Over 2,000 exemplar projects to learn from in the AJ Buildings Library
- Monthly AJ Specification Magazine delivered direct to your door (UK only)
- Daily, weekly and breaking news email alerts, including Competition Updates