AJ STUDENT SPECIAL
As an ambitious architecture student, you want to be sure you've got the best and most reliable information to hand to help support your studies.
Therefore you should be using the Architects' Journal (AJ) a resource which brings to the fore, news and issues that affect the architecture industry to help inform, inspire and support you on a daily basis.
The AJ does this by bringing you:
• Latest industry news, intelligence, opinions & debates
• Comprehensive building studies
• Technical details
• In-depth news analysis
• Latest regulatory and legislative updates
• A closer look at the people and ideas shaping architectural culture
• PLUS much more...
A subscription to the Architects' Journal includes:
• 24/7 access to architectsjournal.co.uk
• Daily, weekly and breaking news emails, including competition updates
• Over 2,300 exemplar projects to learn from in the AJ Buildings Library
• Access to the AJ app
• AJ Specification, the definitive product guide for UK architects
Subscribe today and get access to the
student special.In this student issue:
This year’s AJ student survey reveals a mental-health epidemic among the architects of tomorrow. Architects review the end-of-year shows at Britain’s top 10 architecture schools, as voted by the practices in this year’s AJ100. Plus a comprehensive directory of every UK architecture school.